Experience is the 1st level made in A Line's Journey. It is a normal level.
Facts and Trivia
- This level is the first level to be made in A Line's Journey.
- This level starts purple, then turns blue during 20%, and back to purple during 80%.
- This level consists of numerous pillars, either rising or falling.
- This level was shorten for it needs to be a "beginner's level", which is also why the roads are shown obviously.
- The original length is approximately 3~4 minutes.
- The “beginner’s level” has been replaced with Hamlet, which is short and extremely easy.
- This level has changed completely throughout designing.
- The Percentage Mark of 10% was put on a road, but was later removed.
- The Percentage Mark of 30% was on the floor and covered by a pillar that pops out later on, but changed to be like The Percentage Mark of 40%.
- The paths in this level are wide. There are also darker-coloured roads guiding the player through the easy way of the level.
- There used to be a dual line at the end of the level, but was removed.
- There is a quote on the ending pyramid.
- It says "Experience, is not imagination."
- This is also the first level to have ending quotes.
- To get the first sphere, tap while collecting the second cube (in mid-air) to reveal the secret path
- To get the second sphere, right before The Percentage Mark of 30%, go through the gap between the two walls and chase the runaway sphere.
- To get the third sphere, follow the rhythm and tap on the pillar that popped up.
The Percentage Marks not shown in the level are 10%, 20%, 70%, 80%, 90%
- 30% - Pops out with the pillar after the third cube.
- 40% - Pops out with the pillar near the fourth cube.
- 50% - Shown on the wall falling into the floor.
- 60% - Shown on the fourth pillar (the one sliding away from the camera).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.