Vacation is the 3rd level made in A Line's Journey. It is a normal level.
Facts and Trivia
- This is the first level to have tap guides.
- It was later removed during Official Release.
- This level has a lot in common with City.
- The second level to use Rolling Sky's soundtrack.
- The second level with teleportation. There are 2 differences between City and Vacation while teleporting.
- The second level to jump without jump pads.
- Both levels feature water, and will have reflections in High Quality and above.
- Both level has post processing in parts where you need to tap rapidly.
- To get the first sphere, go through the sign when about to switch scene to Park. (Scene 2 ~ 3)
- To get the second sphere, go on top of the starfish. (Scene 5)
- To get the third sphere, . (Scene 5)
The Percentage Marks not shown in the level are
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.