Vacation is the 3rd level made in A Line's Journey. It is a normal level.
Facts and Trivia
- This level has replaced Experience for “beginner’s level”.
- This is the first level to have tap guides.
- This level has a lot in common with City.
- The second level to use Rolling Sky's soundtrack.
- The second level with teleports. There are 3 differences between City and Vacation while teleporting.
- Vacation has white screens while teleporting, but City does not.
- The line colour changes while teleporting in Vacation, but not in City.
- The scene changes if teleported in City, with the exception of the first sphere; in Vacation, Beach (Scene 2) switches to Park (Scene 3) without teleporting, and the line changes colour from Blue to White.
- The second level to jump without jump pads.
- Both levels feature water, and will have reflections in High Quality and above.
- To get the first sphere, go through the sign when about to switch scene to Park. (Scene 2 ~ 3)
- To get the second sphere, go on top of the starfish. (Scene 5)
- To get the third sphere, . (Scene 5)
The Percentage Marks not shown in the level are
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.